10 Game Winning Streak Comes to an End...Horribly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-13-2012

So after winning my last 10 ranked games in a row and raising myself up almost 200 elo, I finally lost. And lost HARD. 3 games in a row.
Game 1:
we just got outplayed. We did ok during the laning phase, but Graves and Janna had excellent positioning and anytime I would try to e to Graves he would dash away and either completely avoid my pull, or in the worst case I would get pulled with him and be horribly out of position. Our jungler was not very good and their Alistar was amazing. Even despite the amazing ganks by Alistar I was able to keep Draven alive and he only died once during the laning phase. Meanwhile Jayce is feeding Zyra top (how do you lose to Zyra as Jayce?) and Anivia is feeding Kat. Once the laning phase it was pretty much gg. Janna, Alistar, Zyra, and even Graves peeled so hard for Kat allowing her to just **** on our entire team. -17 elo.
Game 2:
Our first pick picks Alistar for me with the intention of me supporting him. Our person who was supposed to be jungling instalocks Teemo. At this point I should have dodged, but I didn't. Our Ashe was horribly out of my position most of the game and even though I would come in with some amazing ganks, she would be derping somewhere else and not paying attention. Our Lulu never really supports, so she was very inexperienced because she wasn't expecting to have to support since she called another role and we thought Teemo was going to jungle instead of instalocking Teemo. Meanwhile mid is feeding AP sion. GG -19 elo
Game 3:
This game I shouldn't have even played. I was already pissed and I should have just logged off and gone to bed, but I was determined to try to salvage the night. Apparently my misery was not quite at an end. A lot of this lose can be put on me personally. Bad positioning, getting caught, etc. Once again, another instalock Teemo. Should have dodged. Didn't take my own advice. Leader doesn't ban Blitz. Blitz proceeds to **** all over us. I pick Morg to try to counter Blitz and I should have just gone Leona. Blitz would just bait my Blackshield and THEN he would pull. Even though we were losing bot pretty hard, I kept Draven alive for most of the laning phase and I think we both only died once during laning phase. Meanwhile Olaf is getting fed from ganks. Our Diana did ok early game, but she ganked the lanes too often and fell behind in farm and levels, until the point where Olaf outleveled her by 3 levels. Teemo and Volibear were back and forth, neither really winning their lane hard, and Karthus is feeding Veigar like a boss. So 2 out of 3 lanes are failing hard, top is at a stalemate and our jungler is behind in cs and levels. Teamfights breakout and it's pretty much over from there. In Karthus defense he does pick up a Quadra at the end of the match, but that's after they are already pushed to our inhibitors. GG -17 elo.
I might have to go back to the drawing board tonight and play some normals and watch the replays from last night and see what I could have done better.

Ramachese

12-13-2012

Dude, my standard in ranked games (and I have only just started playing ranked) is that if I lose a single game I stop doing ranked for at least 24 hour and won't start again until I have at last two straight normal wins. Losses tend to feed on themselves.

Grollm

12-13-2012

If you're going to downvote at least say why. This community...
It was probably someone who instalocks Teemo that downvoted.

Edit: Aaaand this comment downvoted too. This community is full of a bunch of ****heads.

Grollm

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramachese View Post
Dude, my standard in ranked games (and I have only just started playing ranked) is that if I lose a single game I stop doing ranked for at least 24 hour and won't start again until I have at last two straight normal wins. Losses tend to feed on themselves.
Yeah I just got in that, "Gotta Win"mode and I should have just stopped playing after that first loss. It's just frustrating to win 10 games in a row and then go and lose 3 back-to-back.

TheSnuke

12-13-2012

Nobody cares.

Grollm

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnuke View Post
Nobody cares.
You obviously did enough to open up the thread. Comment on it and then downvote it. Toxic people like you are what's wrong with this community.

TheSnuke

12-13-2012

I haven't downvoted any of your posts. I'm just letting you know why people are downvoting you. All you do is complain on the forums all day. Nobody cares.

Grollm

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnuke View Post
I haven't downvoted any of your posts. I'm just letting you know why people are downvoting you. All you do is complain on the forums all day. Nobody cares.
That's pretty funny because I'm not complaining at all if you actually read the post. I usually offer helpful information to a lot of people and I've had several people from the forums add me because the advice that I gave them really helped them. Unlike you who just go onto people's threads and trash them, because you are obviously unhappy with your life and you like to sit behind a computer screen and bully people. If you ever read any of my other posts I very rarely if ever complain, about anything.

first time Vayne

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
If you're going to downvote at least say why. This community...
It was probably someone who instalocks Teemo that downvoted.

Edit: Aaaand this comment downvoted too. This community is full of a bunch of ****heads.
Yea man I don't like it either. They probably think you're being arrogant or some **** by telling your story.

So did you have a pattern for your 10 win streak? I use Cho'Gath when I really want to win... No one knows how to handle the noms. huehuehue

Grollm

12-13-2012

Yeah I don't get it. It's either they think I am being arrogant that or they are just jealous because they are on a 10 game losing streak :P Yeah I duo queued with a friend for all 10 games and most of the games we ran duo bot. I noticed that most of the games we went up against an adc that didn't have any escapes or couldn't disengage once I engaged on them with Leona. And I love Cho, haha he's one of my favorite tops/junglers.