How did this get pardoned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spondee

LawGiver500

12-13-2012

there are any number of reason this case could have been pardon i can think of 2 off the top of my head;

Automated system made this case set while one was being judged leading to the offender serving a punishment while this case was rendered making it void.

The people judging him generally thought he/she did nothing wrong

Spondee

12-13-2012

I guess I meant more along the lines of "Would you have pardoned?"

Personally, I get the impression that people only read the first game.

LawGiver500

12-13-2012

If I had to judge the case I would have been on the fence. Personally i found his attitude boarderline so I can see why he was pardoned. For those that tend to be on the stricter side he is a punish.

S0T0

Recruiter

12-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6037708/#nogo

Only game #2 should of been a punish, this just shows how bad the Tribunal truthfully is, kids literally report you for no reason and breaking the Meta isn't. Than again who does Tribunal anyway and just doesn't auto punish?

The saddest thing is, I can't even do /ignore all because that's what got my first account for "not communicating with team".

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spondee View Post
I guess I meant more along the lines of "Would you have pardoned?"

Personally, I get the impression that people only read the first game.
The games are randomly ordered per judge. So if we had both gotten this case, Game 1 for you may have been Game 4 for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0T0 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6037708/#nogo

Only game #2 should of been a punish, this just shows how bad the Tribunal truthfully is, kids literally report you for no reason and breaking the Meta isn't. Than again who does Tribunal anyway and just doesn't auto punish?

The saddest thing is, I can't even do /ignore all because that's what got my first account for "not communicating with team".
I'm confused. It sounds like you think this case should have been pardoned...which it was. But you're mad at the Tribunal...because it produced a pardon on a game that you would have pardoned as well?

But then you go on to say that everyone auto-punishes...in a thread about a case that was pardoned?

EDIT*** Nevermind...I didn't realize you hijacked this thread with your own case. I thought you were referring to the OP's link.

Also, I would have punished you for game 5 alone, let alone your attitude in games 2 and 3.

S0T0

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Do not care about trolls, I'd say your IP to scare you but it'd be a banable offence of the forums.

CostcoSecurity

12-13-2012

Frankly this is a joke. The Tribunal is a failed mob menatlity idea anyway. In a Utopian world letting the "mob" police its own is a great idea, i mean just ask the ppl form the Salem Witch Trials , thsoe worked perfect. Frankly im just waiting for the first lawsuit against Riot for the tribunal - it will be funny!

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0T0 View Post
Do not care about trolls, I'd say your IP to scare you but it'd be a banable offence of the forums.
Because that would scare me....how, exactly?

I've already had someone on these forums stalk me and track down my name, where I live, and where I go to school.

I carry a concealed handgun on me at all times, and I'm not scared of identity theft.

And, most people I know who are tech savvy enough to actually do anything to me via hacking have a tendency to care more about grammar and syntax than you seem to.

NegaStoat

12-13-2012

I would have punished on Game 2 after the F bomb and the follow up. The player was making a personal attack on another player.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400

Original Poster - currently tribunal accuracy is flooded with demented chimpanzees who are spam voting pardons and/or simply reading one report and skipping to the next one. In its current state, the Tribunal is a complete waste of time. Use the time to play a match instead.