The Final Judgement

Wait for her to come back to me 6 24.00%
Dump her 19 76.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

girlfriend problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blizteq

10-13-2010

If your in highschool I wouldn't worry about it. It can be very hard since you are still in love with her and she seems to not have her heart in it any longer. Most school based relationships end once college starts and the only thing you can do is find a strong group of friends and it will help a lot. Also while gaming can help don't let it take over, real contact with people can help pain fade faster. On a side note if you constantly try to talk to her she might begin to think you are stalking her... which is a no no.

Girls and boys in middle and high school are just to immature for relationships... though college boys and girls can be just as bad... Look forward to college, you'll meet someone there.

Śtrung Out

10-13-2010

You say you got girl problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems...

Byronik

10-13-2010

**** her mom

PhantomDS

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byronik View Post
**** her mom
or her best friend

Leib Olmai

10-13-2010

Sleep with her sister and/or best friend.

Kephael

10-13-2010

What is this thread? Are you 15?

9/10 troll post, would read again.

Xetvenen

10-13-2010

wonder how many people clicked on the words 'dump her' because it took less time to finish reading than the top option

viceVlscera

10-13-2010

Hey dude. She doesnt like you anymore. Grow a pair and stop crying. Sounds harsh but its the only thing you can do without losing your balls.

Wertty

10-13-2010

Usually at around 7 months it's probably the make or break period, because it's longer than a casual relationship and shorter than something really serious. If she's acting like that she probably just doesn't feel it anymore.
It sucks, but if that's how it is, do not, I repeat, do N O T. try to pursue it anymore. it'll only make you a million times more miserable than you already were, with no guarantee it'd even work out. And if it does then you'll probably be tired of it by the time anything good comes out of your patience and then you'll be in an even bigger problem than when you first were.