The Final Judgement

Wait for her to come back to me 6 24.00%
Dump her 19 76.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

girlfriend problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheInfamousDrK

10-12-2010

Simple: Confront her. Firmly. Don't let her walk away or treat you like ****. Ask her what is wrong and tell her that if she is going to continue to do this then she can consider the relationship over. Then listen to what she has to say.

rasblackfire

10-13-2010

if a girl ignores you that means: you did something wrong (but you dont know what ofcourse becouse girls can be mad very fast x3 yes i know so, im a girl XD) or she just dont wanna move on with you and doesnt dare's to say it to you.

maybe you should just say her right away: you still wanna be with me or not? so i can move on too

Elan Tedronai

10-13-2010

The solution to this problem is rather simple. It doesn't require you to be a **** in return like most of the suggestions. When you have a moment that it's possible to talk just say "Hey, I can tell something is wrong. Let's talk about it. We need to work this out and get over it together, or we need to work it out and get over it separately. If you want to end this, you need to tell me."

If she still won't talk, end the relationship. Relationships are built on communication. If she won't communicate, she's not interested in the relationship.

SmokingJoeNL

10-13-2010

She prolly met someone better and is waiting for you to go away. Find someone else.

Kixxie

10-13-2010

Girls/guys just need to learn not to hurt those they care about,

Won't know whatcha got till it's gone.

xFERx

10-13-2010

TL;DR
She is fcking another guy

Username1

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWahh View Post
take her aside, and ask whats going on
I agree with this. While asking her read her body language and if she shows you disrespect to you asking this question. Dump her.

xTheLastElfx

10-13-2010

Girls are so immature. Any girl that thinks it's okay to ignore her significant other instead of discussing problems needs to get their head checked o.x; (this is coming from a female, even.)

Communication is always key. Don't be an ass about it, doesn't solve much. Just be straightforward and lay down what you want to know. If she dodges you continuously let her know, if the problem doesn't get addressed and solved it won't go on much longer. If that's what she wants, fine. Maybe she just doesn't have the balls to say something.

No one deserves to have to guess what is going on through the actions of their other, it's too much hell D: Communication is the base of a relationship and if she's still way immature well, life goes on.

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2010

If you're still "seeing her in school," then don't worry about it. There are bigger things in life.

Second to None

10-13-2010

For sure, it may hurt now, but in the long run you are better off without her. Trust me, especially since you are still in high school (assuming since you have a car), that there are much better things to come. I know it's gonna suck, but try not to think about her or what she's doing.

Involve yourself with something else, maybe even someone else. Take what you have learned from this relationship and apply it to other ones so these kinds of confusing situations aren't as confusing. You'll be fine, I know it, and if you're going to college soon, you'll be more than fine.