The Final Judgement

Wait for her to come back to me 6 24.00%
Dump her 19 76.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

girlfriend problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firin

10-12-2010

she wont talk to me and treats me cold and ignores me when i call her name or try to bring her aside =/

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

I may have missed it though probably not.

We need your age to give you a reasonable opinion. Based on what you're saying, you sound extremely immature, even though your story intends to project an "adult" relationship.

Quote:
she wont talk to me and treats me cold and ignores me when i call her name or try to bring her aside
She sounds like a female dog.

I wouldn't take that kind of abuse from any female, regardless of who she was or how I felt about her. Ask her directly, assert yourself and ask what the problem is. If she dismisses the issue again, just tell her you enjoyed her company but that you're going to move on.

Forcing the issue is always bad, but I wouldn't take that kind of disrespect and you shouldn't either.

That's just my prerogative though. Some people are okay with being trampled on.

PureWaterishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

-

Firin

10-12-2010

thanks guys

VerKnight

10-12-2010

Oddly sounds like my relationship right now (also at 7 months). Hard to talk to her. Conversations are usually short and consist of simple "hello" and "how are you", unless she decides to bicker at me about something or rant on how much of a ***** her mom is.

Probably just a girl thing about that point in a relationship (helps explain why years 1 and 3 are common break up years).

PureWaterishere

Recruiter

10-12-2010

-

Reyas Darkborn

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureWaterishere View Post
hey to even talk to girls what topics are nice to approach on since i just look like an idiot talking about video games , and random topics
ask them if your rag smells like chloroform thats a good topic

lawl

PureWaterishere

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyas Darkborn View Post
ask them if your rag smells like chloroform thats a good topic

lawl
I challenge you sir!, to a game of wits and skill otherwise known as league of legends, i'll await for you in the fields of justice, in the bush ..... check for me there

VerKnight

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureWaterishere View Post
I challenge you sir!, to a game of wits and skill otherwise known as league of legends, i'll await for you in the fields of justice, in the bush ..... check for me there
Oh hi, Garen. I was wondering when you'd show yourself to challenge someone. O_o

PureWaterishere

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor Cruzel View Post
Oh hi, Garen. I was wondering when you'd show yourself to challenge someone. O_o
k come closer i got to whisper something to you......."Demacia"