why did I get banned here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikai

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeeee View Post
i wasnt a jerk

Of course, you spammed GET BLACK CLEAVER AND WE WIN the whole game, which is

1) factually wrong
2) obnoxious as hell and doing something that is obnoxious as hell through a WHOLE GAME is what makes you a jerk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HG MasterSpartn

Member

12-13-2012

Game 1: You were fine up until the last ten minutes, It doesn't matter if the Talon started it, but what you were doing is Called Harassment. Harassment is against the Summoner's Code. Just constant spamming of "UR GONA GET GOT TALON", saying it once maybe fine, but you're spamming it. That's Harassment.

Game 2: You're constantly yelling at your teammates to exploit a mechanic of the game. Exploiting a mechanic that wasn't meant to be there. It's not a ban worthy, but when you start spamming for your teammates to buy it and then start Yelling at them, and telling them to only build Black Cleavers. You say at the end that the team fell apart because of lack of communication. However it might be the fact that you were all squishy, Cait had very little sustain, Darius was just a glass cannon (not a tank, like most build him), no had any armor or Magic resist.

Overall: I would probably say to me this is a 50/50 case. I wanna punish because of the spamming and harassment, but I cant because you didn't provide enough harassment to make it ban worthy in my case. However as of now I would click punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantaztick

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Talk less.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reets

Senior Member

12-13-2012

You were harassing in both games.

You can still harass when you're joking and even if you're being cheerful throughout the game.
I would have voted to punish as well to be honest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeeee View Post
i hate this game
Good, now please leave. Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcaneXSlayer

Member

12-18-2012

Easily reported for spam, possibly harassment. Not even close (baby) for a permanent-ban, but maybe a few days ban. It doesn't matter if most people think its acceptable, if even a few disagree, it's banable. (By the way, I got your references if you know what I mean).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crehbohrahku

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Good, now please leave. Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.
LOL... This is what riot approves of? You're pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crehbohrahku

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeeee View Post
Honestly, I didn't break the summoners code... any tips so I don't get banned again?

and don't say "you were using caps too much", thats just dumb

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6036141/#nogo
This community is ban-happy. Just don't even talk to your team mates. Sounds like they were jerks. I can honestly say i've never reported anyone for that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeeee View Post
i hate this game
Well then why do you care about being banned from it? Isn't that a good thing for you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeeee View Post
didn't know being annoying was against the summoners code.
It's also known as spamming when people ask you to stop. Just an FYI