Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


why did I get banned here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squeeeee

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Honestly, I didn't break the summoners code... any tips so I don't get banned again?

and don't say "you were using caps too much", thats just dumb

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6036141/#nogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS104fff2b3ed810a7a4daa

Senior Member

12-13-2012

that second game probably?
jesus christ you were fuсking annoying in that game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vana21

Senior Member

12-13-2012

be happy its just a time ban


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guaire

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Lol reported for "Something is wrong with him". Classic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TsKen

Senior Member

12-13-2012

toxic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squeeeee

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
So Drill It:
that second game probably?
jesus christ you were fuсking annoying in that game


didn't know being annoying was against the summoners code, also the other people on my team thought I was being funny, so dumb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS104fff2b3ed810a7a4daa

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Squeeeee:
didn't know being annoying was against the summoners code, also the other people on my team thought I was being funny, so dumb


ruining the gameplay experience of others is against the summoners code
remember it was 2 of your teammates who reported you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squeeeee

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
So Drill It:
ruining the gameplay experience of others is against the summoners code
remember it was 2 of your teammates who reported you


i hate this game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spciytaco69r

Member

12-13-2012

8/15/7 and stacking black cleavers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prizzles

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Squeeeee:
didn't know being annoying was against the summoners code, also the other people on my team thought I was being funny, so dumb


Someone reported you for "There is something wrong with him" which doesn't sound like they thought you were being funny. I read the transcript of the 2nd game... I was annoyed by you just reading it and I didn't even participate in the game.