dear tribunal i hate you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinkbubba

12-13-2012

so, my first 10 games ranked sucked and we had a feeder on our team for 7 of the games my elo ends up at 950 and i win 12 games straight to get it up to around 1100 and then i lost 3 ranked games due to feeders and trollers. then comes the 4th loss when i had had enough i finally just said **** it and sold all my **** and warded the fountain with 60 wards. i sign off 2 hours later and try to sign back on and it says im banned until the 13th (today) my last game was clocked 8 days ago and i am still ****ing banned. it was supposed to be a week long ban so thats why i say dear tribunal i hate you

Disgruntler

12-13-2012

Your match history shows you're part of your problem.

Slinkbubba

12-13-2012

mhmm not really i had 2 bad games in my match history

Slinkbubba

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntler View Post
Your match history shows you're part of your problem.
and way better than you might i add

Slinkbubba

12-13-2012

if someone could give me a good answer i would appreciate it

LargeSnorlax

12-13-2012

A shame you're not unbanned yet, there are so many games you could be trolling your teammates in..

WhiteMriswith

12-13-2012

That email you got, the one that says you will be unbanned today, has a TIME on it that you will be unbanned at. That time is in PST. At that time your account will be unbanned. Until then, you will have to rage at yourself. Good luck with that

LawGiver500

12-13-2012

So let me get this right you hate tribunal because you were punished for ruining the game experience of random players in retaliation of having yours ruined by an unrelated group, and by doing so added to the problem of people disliking the LoL community?

Disgruntler

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkbubba View Post
and way better than you might i add
My match history doesn't involve trolling, getting banned, or even a negative win/loss record--yours does, so let's look at the problem, shall we?

You have two draven games where you've taken considerably more deaths than kills, while having a relatively low gold count, and that amumu game you literally have 40 cs, meaning that you've killed one minion every thirty seconds as a jungler.

All three of those games are games where you dumped all your items to dump wards as some sign of protest or whatever--but in all three games you could have DEMONSTRABLY done better.

Those losses where in some way your own fault, and tribunal has no way to tell if you actually bothered to buy items or not. Particularily that amumu game. If I see no items on an amumu and rediculously low cs and gold, then why would I believe you're not trolling?

So, yes, YOU are the author of your own misfortunes here. Hopefully you will see the season 3 changes as an opportunity to improve.

HG MasterSpartn

12-13-2012

I feel hurt, I don't even know you and you hate me. What did I ever do to you?