Who gets the position

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FunPedoMan

12-17-2012

Correct me if im wrong but i called solo top, but apparently i was forced to jungle since it doesent matter who calls it its apparently who picks the champion first, the guy also said its who ever picks the champion first and its in the summoner code. Is it just me or is he a ****** ? Who has ever been put threw this situation where someone is so stubborn that they wont change there position even thought you called it first 3 times.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paragal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I may be horribly mistaken but I'm fairly sure that the summoners code is completely irrelevant to this. While its true that you shouldn't fight over champions that means very little as far as which lane you get. In future cases you should look at who would do better in a solo lane against the opponent and who you would be against on bot or in the jungle. Additionally, some times you run in to summoners who just refuse to work with you. The beauty of league is that you will probably never see them again. Start up a new game with a fresh start and forget that you ever had to deal with it