Regardless of opinion, post here. Been away for awhile.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liquorebbs

12-12-2012

So i have been playing since S1. Wont brag about previous rank cause it doesnt matter.

Back to the purpose of this thread, i have been away from the country and the ability to browse whatever sites i please. I have read a bit of the changes since i have been away (around 2 months now) but would like some opinions. In my limited time since ive been able to browse these forums, what are your opinions for someone stepping back into the game since S2 ended? I have seen alot about cleavers (too much actually), so im looking for opinions on jungling / Mid / Top champs specifically as i only solo que.

I understand a lot of what i ask is probably buried in other threads, but my limited time on the net doesnt allow me such entitlements.

Thank you

Kramsys

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquorebbs View Post
Wont brag about previous rank cause it doesnt matter
y say it then?

anyways I have been playin Lee and Maokai jungle in S3.

Lee i always need magic resist. these ap nuke champions will crush you. ill build Runic Bulwark always if no one else is. Wits end is second choce for magic resist.
Warmogs is good for a fed black cleaver

I like starting with Long sword and pots on lee. Jungle route is wolves-->blue-->gank top or mid/counter jungle , (get help with both wolves and blue)
i like counter jungling right after blue and killing the enemy jungler. I like building my long sword into Bilgewater cutlass(the active works well for ganking and counter jungling) and build that into Blade of the forgotten king. i seem to be needing mercury's treads alot more this season.

For Maokai I play him as tanky jungle. I have him with most points in utility, is nice to have the extra starting gold/ward/buiscit for jungling. ill start machete and pots on him, so starting inventory would be Machete, 6 pots, explorer's ward, buiscit. You could also start with crystalline flask instead of all of those pots if you are good.

I'll get runic bulwark on him as well if no one else does. I love building machete into spirit of the ancient golem and taking boots of mobility. thatll give you crazy movement if u also get the enchantment for 15 movespeed on them. Spirit of the ancient golem covers tenacity and still has the butcher passive for minions. Jungle route ill go wraiths-->Red(get tons of help and don't use smite)-->Blue-->Gank top or bot/counter jungle

This is a little bit of what i have learned playing so far this season.

liquorebbs

12-13-2012

only reason i say it is due to a lot of post ive read is that it depends on your rank/elo experience. As i missed the "gun" so to say, elo means little at this moment (other than being in lower elo).
Regardless, thank you for your input. I like Lee in jungle, but havent been big on the tree in a while. Before i left i was more towards Shy or Mundo in jungle with a bit of skarn on the side. For mid i was Cho, malz or mord. Guess these are the same? (again, regardless of cleaver)