Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger Gift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADC SENPAl

12-12-2012

If anyone has 3150 IP to spare and doesn't know who to give a gift to but wants an Icon for giving a champion, I would love heimerdinger <3

RdK

12-12-2012

Rly? Already it begins.

Come on just go run some normals and build the ip or buy RP and get him. 3150 is fairly cheap for a champion.

Personal opinion I wouldn't buy heim unless you played him free and got good with him. He's really squishy and kite reliant, it takes a bit to get used to and can sometimes be frustrated.

PS: I built an ad heim once, was great fun.

DarkChaos109

12-12-2012

Quote:
ForgivEnemy:
If anyone has 3150 IP to spare and doesn't know who to give a gift to but wants an Icon for giving a champion, I would love heimerdinger <3

You can't gift champions with IP, RP only.

unlimitedshot

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Lol it would be better if you earn it

A Gang Of Babies

12-13-2012

You cant gift to people you haven't had on your friends list since early December. To prevent beggers like this.

Drakojan

12-13-2012

Quote:
LMW Lynx:
You cant gift to people you haven't had on your friends list since early December. To prevent beggers like this.

Really? That's absolutely wonderful .

Chamline

12-13-2012

how do u gift champs and skins? tell me plz i have alot of rp