Fun ways to troll that the Tribunal can't stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

This is so not relevant to the forums it hurts.

Disgruntler

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan9900 View Post
How to make people angry without being banned

- play the champion you want to play , how you want to play it and inform your team of this. Because after all there is no rule against supports taking farm, no requirement of a jungler or that you go in any specific lane.

Obviously its a punishable offense to have fun at expense of others. However, I don't see a problem with playing champion you like.
"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If youíre the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasnít already been filled. If everyoneís picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you donít normally play, youíll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level."

If you have to rules lawyer the summoner's code in order to make some sort of point or troll, chances are you're absolutely wrong about what the summoner's code means and probably deserve punishment for trolling--something that is obviously against the rules.

Playing a lane bot that both farms is not bannable. Having the ad carry go bot, and you--knowing that ad carries need farm--decide to go bot with a champion that needs to farm as well or farming at the carries' expense when you've accepted the role of support IS actually failure to support your team. You've failed to fill the niche the team needs. You've violated the first principle of the summoner's code, and in doing so, are punishable.

You don't agree to the meta and then ignore the meta. That's not how it works. The onus is on you to communicate what you want to do, and accept that you might not get to do that.

Yuan Shikai

12-13-2012

Actually, forcing people to queuedodge by trollpicks is something Riot has and does investigate in and has been a reason for a vast amount of bans.

LawGiver500

12-13-2012

Oddly enough Alex is right Tribunal cant stop it, however Tribunal is not the only method of punishment Riot employs. Pendragon has personally punished people for Alex's #1.

So to combat these forms of trolling take a screen shot and directly report it to riot, and the player will be investigated and then punished if their actions are habitual.

sidenote: funny how that que dodge mass ban was/is forgotten

iatre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftDono View Post
Play support but take farm - i don't recall it saying you couldn't farm on support in that TOS they keep making me read every update or in the summoners code.
I had a guy do this to me in a ranked game earlier. I was last pick, but I called support. First pick took Rammus, and claimed he was going support. I stated that I'd fill, but I cannot do adc, because I've done adc like 3 times in the past 800 ranked games. Team forces me into adc anyway.

Rammus proceeds to troll me the entire time. He autoattacks the creeps, doesn't try to control the bush in the lane, refuses to ward (even though he bought wards, he doesn't place them), and freezes the lane way out in front of the tower. Minion wave is coming in, he goes out to intercept it to force my minion wave to meet it.

None of this is something the Tribunal can easily catch. "Luckily" he decided to do something much more obvious after, he charged up the middle and fed two kills and then ragequit, so at least LeaverBuster should be able to get him if Tribunal doesn't.

KiII Yourself

12-13-2012

Another favorite way to troll undetected is to play Jarvan or Anivia and use his ult or her wall to purposely get your teammates killed. Nothing, I repeat, *nothing* makes people rage harder than this. Not only do you get to troll, you're 99% guaranteed to bait your victim into violating the Summoner's Code (just about any response other than "please stop" is bannable).

Pretending to be AFK during draft pick in ranked matches is also fun, especially when you're the captain.

LittleDi

12-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2559734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg
If you've dodged a few times due to the occasional troll, you don't need to worry. We will only be targeting the worst offenders, both in terms of dodging and in terms of trolling to force others to dodge. This will be happening sometime in the next week.
So people using pregame to troll people into queue dodge will not only be detected but will be banned.

KiII Yourself

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2559734

So people using pregame to troll people into queue dodge will not only be detected but will be banned.
lawl good luck with that. I've done this to literally hundreds upon hundreds of times with exactly 0 repercussions.

LittleDi

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiII Yourself View Post
lawl good luck with that. I've done this to literally hundreds upon hundreds of times with exactly 0 repercussions.
Thank you for confirming they need to start it up again.