Trollers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpt Cringe

12-14-2012

To be honest, i am fed up with trolling players purposely entering games and feeding, once this happens, the rest of the team dies and gets blamed and starts getting abused etc, retalliating, meaning that the tribunal bans them, please read the start of chat, and take note of the occurances in game, before any bans are made, this is really getting on my nerves.

Anzell

12-14-2012

My problem is the amount of people that can't take constructive criticism or tips to play smarter.
*top lane dies for the third time in 6 minutes*
"Hey have you thought about buying ninja tabi and some extra potions instead of rushing that black cleaver or that tri force? Or a ward so you can see those ganks coming? Or change your tactics."
and I get responses "F you, jungler never ganks" or "you should call mia AND ping"

DAartemis

12-14-2012

to be fair you should ping instead of mia lol...but i agree why do people care at all what some idiot on the net thinks? I just ignore them (unless givin the opportunity to make the look foolish when the finally say something too stupid) and consider them my handicap lol

GFireflyE

12-17-2012

I think most trollers would disappear if all smurf accounts were banned.

I highly doubt most players want to screw up their main stats.

SpartanAK

12-17-2012

While I agree with the criticism comment.

The larger problem is people can't give criticism "constructively". Or even how to ask for help constructively.

Saying "WTF No ganks top! U Fcking NEWB!", is status quo for how to ask a jungler to gank these days.

As for criticism, what people actually write is too outlandish to type, but her's an example of how to helpfully criticize:

You could say, "Please stop feeding top." This is acceptable, but still inherently negative, and says nothing of how to fix the problem.

You should say, "Please stay at the tower and play defensively until we catch up," A positive yet direct statement to the problem.

Requesting a gank can be as simple saying, "Need help top please." Guaranteed 50% better change jungler makes a be line towards top lane.

As opposed to, "No ganks, u fck! Gank top!" 50% greater chance jungler moves to next minion camp.

DefinitelyNotADC

12-17-2012

I kinda wish i could even get to a game. The last 6 times ive queued for solo this weekend, i literally cant even make it into a game without champion select getting so trolled im forced to dodge or inevitably lose elo. Just had to dodge because we had 3 people going mid, and 2 going top. Noone even said anything called a lane or anything like that. everyone just locked a champ then said where they were going after everyone had picked. This has been all weekend, ive spent more time with a que dodge penalty then i have in game in the last 48 hours and its sad.