Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mordekaiser Vs Shaco Clone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icelordulmo

10-12-2010

If you ult on the clone, do you get a degenerating explosive Shaco, or a regular Shaco?

its epik senpai

10-12-2010

You don't get anything.. I think

Fluffy1

10-12-2010

the clone is a newly spawned hero trpe, your ghost would use the stats for the clone shaco as its base but will not explode on death as thats part of shaco's spell effect. might be wrong here, grab a buddy and test it.

AbyssalTerror

10-12-2010

You don't get anything. And if you want to determine which is which just click on a Shaco. The clone will have no items/buffs around it.

evetsx17

10-13-2010

ever seen a tibbers clone? Didn't think so. Pretty sure you can't steal pets because they're classed with minions. So is a shaco clone.

malphismia

10-13-2010

You should be able to get clone minions...............

take nashor out for a stroll in the park (aka enemy jungle)

Gunflame

10-13-2010

Shaco clone is not a minion. You can't consume it with Nunu or smite it and you CAN target it with all champion only spells (like Mord's ulti).

Since I go jungle nunu everytime i see a tibber I do a consume/smite combo and get rid of it.

HanzGruber

10-13-2010

Not on topic, but when Nunu eats my teddy bear, it makes me a sad panda. =(

AsteriskCGY

10-13-2010

That bear eating thing should be fixed. But then that does sort of nerf's consume's already limited use. But eating an ult feels lame too.

deMorphine

10-13-2010

Yes, you do get it, morons. Surprised me as well. His ult can get a lot of things. (: