Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Allow multiple picks of the same champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gavran

Recruiter

12-12-2012

I don't see how it can be a technical difficulty, since it's possible in Blind Pick, so why don't we have a custom game option to allow people to pick the same champion - even if they're on your team already.

5 Karthus v 5 Soraka! You know you want it!

havate

12-13-2012

I really don't want to see a team of 5 darius

Kramsys

12-13-2012

r u not expecting the obvious it would b too op comment?

Key

12-13-2012

It's a custom game option people, it's not like he's suggesting having it made an official game mode. I agree this could be fun.

Yolandi Visser

12-13-2012

Obviously there would be balance issues but why not allow it for custom games? If players want to mess around, then let them.

SuperSobotka

12-13-2012

5 lux would be pretty fun.

or 5 caitlynn

DragnDave

12-13-2012

5 Karthus would ruin a team. Hell 2 would ruin a team. Could you even imagine. 2 Karthus pop off Requiem and kill the entire team. Once the entire team spawns, then once the team re-spawns the other 3 karthus' pop requiem. 2 ace's in a row.

RagedDaniel

Senior Recruiter

12-13-2012

5 karthus ults .... GG LVL 6

trackmaster

12-13-2012

Except if they have 5 Zil, Tryn, Kayle, Ram (DBC for MR), Rakas, Fizz(untargetable) or any others I missed

LogicalTautology

12-13-2012

Quote:
trackmaster:
Except if they have 5 Zil, Tryn, Kayle, Ram (DBC for MR), Rakas, Fizz(untargetable) or any others I missed

Raka does nothing if all 5 hit at once. Same with other Heals.
Sheilds (and untargetables) do nothing if you bait them out with 1 Requiem, since the other team won't know if they're being hit by 1 or 5.