riot needs to acknowledge this message

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kramsys

12-12-2012

lmao do u notice that for every game u have with a "feeder noob" the other team doesnt? the odds seem completely equal to me. Odds don't work in favor for evryone, deal with it.

420 LOL 69

12-13-2012

I nominate Rivendale is the least intelligent non-retarded person ever.

Or maybe he is the most intelligent retarded person ever. Hmmm...

Slashinghardest

12-13-2012

I honestly dont have a problem with normal q's. Once in like every 4 games I get a "feeder noob" on either team and the rest is just people losing their match ups which I rarely see a person lose their match up to the point of uselessness.

Btw that 32/2 akali is probably fed because you **** up while trying to raise your "priority" which to you is kda for some reason

thegoochmiester

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivindale View Post
in my experiance i have to play premade with the opp team having 5 better opp. then to play solo and loose hard
Not gonna waste the time reading past the first page. But maybe the problem isn't matchmaking. If they have 5 better summoners that's the problem. Not matchmaking.

adc

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoochmiester View Post
Not gonna waste the time reading past the first page. But maybe the problem isn't matchmaking. If they have 5 better summoners that's the problem. Not matchmaking.
Well, considering the idea behind matchmaking is to match equally skilled teams, that's kind of a flaw.

That said, I doubt it's the matchmaking.

first time Vayne

12-13-2012

I....

I........

I kind of want to post on this thread just because Rivindale makes me lol and there might possibly be a decent debate underneath all of his trash......

But man, reading all of this mess is making my head hurt... Oh well, off to not feed in some Normals! Not something he would understand...... lololol

I don't even know the meat of what you guys are discussing, and I read like half a dozen of the larger posts. Just some more butthurt over matchmaking, it looked like... Oh well!