riot needs to acknowledge this message

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivindale

12-12-2012

hey pogopogopogo this message is to you, just checked you match history you lost every game, but co op
no wonder your imitating mr riot

Rivindale

12-12-2012

no fck the nexus its all about the k/d once fed you cant do shiit and im done talking to you cause your nub off my post plz

Rivindale

12-12-2012

i die from feed you nub bro get off my forum i want to talk to riot

Rivindale

12-12-2012

and the 0/3/1 nami was when i was support an adc in a ranked game and he had 0 kills at the end of the game, so plz i dont need your nub input

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-12-2012

1. Try putting more than one sentence per post. This thread is already to three pages, and well over half the posts are yours. I've only made, what, 4 posts? One other person made 1. You've made nearly 20 posts in this thread because you can't put all your thoughts in one post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivindale View Post
hey pogopogopogo this message is to you, just checked you match history you lost every game, but co op
no wonder your imitating mr riot
2. My match history currently looks like this:
3 normal losses (in which I have at least decent KDA in all of them--near even or better)
1 normal win (Volibear was a win against people)
6 Co-op wins

But I'm not sure what the fact that I'm 1-3 in my four most reason pvp matches has anything to do with this argument. In fact, wouldn't the fact that I'm 1-3 in my most recent pvp matches seem to give my point even more weight since I lost 3 matches (despite having non-feeder scorelines in all 3 matches)? I mean, I remember all of those games, and certainly in the Olaf and Xin Zhao games, I feel comfortable putting the weight of the loss on one of my teammates, yet despite this, I don't believe the match-making system is broken.

Quote:
no fck the nexus its all about the k/d once fed you cant do shiit and im done talking to you cause your nub off my post plz
3. Yea, and now I'm probably done with this thread. First off, now you're cursing at me for no reason other than I disagree with you. I've asked you to offer suggestions on how to improve match-making, and you've failed to offer one that is a viable idea. You're calling me a "nub" even though my KDA (which YOU value so highly) is not worse then several of your matches in your match history. And you don't understand how to win matches because you're KDA-centric, rather than object-centric. And that's how you win games--capture objectives.

EDIT: Last post. If you're reading this thread, this is the part where you return to the original post and downvote it. I know right now it looks like I didn't downvote it, but that's because somehow, someone else had already upvoted it before I even made my first post.

Rivindale

12-12-2012

276 wins off my post nub
your in the "ratings" of nubs

Rivindale

12-12-2012

object centric? dude if the enemy akali gots 34/3/9 and all they got is their nexus you got 3 towers and its a 3v5 where you got 5 people, you lost
not about towers its only about the feed man, can you understand that? i know is about getting the nexus but once enemy fed you cant do anything and it deosnt matter how good you are, you just want to defend defend defend, but its the truth the feeders need to be grouped with the feeders end of story

Rivindale

12-12-2012

maybe play a lil moar games

Zombiemaster

12-12-2012

Quote:
object centric? dude if the enemy akali gots 34/3/9 and all they got is their nexus you got 3 towers and its a 3v5 where you got 5 people, you lost
So you're saying that if it's a 5v3 where your team is the 5, you still have 3 towers, and all the enemy team has is their nexus, as well as a 34/3/9 akali, your team loses? Wow you must not be very bright. That's all I have to say.

Waffletimewarp

12-12-2012

I feel this topic could be a case study for delusional individuals...