Kick Racism, swearing, and everything bad out of LOL during the Holiday Season

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

furrbyy

12-12-2012

Im sick of eveything bad in lol during this season be kind to each other for just one month please.

first time Vayne

12-12-2012

All for this. It'll make the game more fun for all of us.

Axiom Prime

12-12-2012

Though I can agree with Racism and a few other things, swearing should never be on the table. There's a language filter for a reason and honestly who are you to decide what language someone can use to relate their personal opinions and feelings.

TheSnuke

12-13-2012

There is nothing they can do. Mute/report the players that do it and carry on.

Grollm

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnuke View Post
There is nothing they can do. Mute/report the players that do it and carry on.
Nobody cares.

lizardman king

12-14-2012

I mean i see his point how hard is it to be friendly or nice especially around the holidays. Its as simple as saying "hey play safer ill gank as soon as possible" instead of "Uninstall feeder noob"

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
Though I can agree with Racism and a few other things, swearing should never be on the table. There's a language filter for a reason and honestly who are you to decide what language someone can use to relate their personal opinions and feelings.
its right in the summoners code that just because there's a language filter doesn't mean you're permitted to curse all you want, because even if you see **** **** you still have know there's foul language and it sours the play experience for your team.

Metalic Wolf

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
its right in the summoners code that just because there's a language filter doesn't mean you're permitted to curse all you want, because even if you see **** **** you still have know there's foul language and it sours the play experience for your team.
I see your point there, but you can just replace the words by something nice, like great or awesome or whatever, even if there was a complete filter for swears, people would just bypass it, so no use in bothering creating one. Disregarding the swears is the only way out.