I can't build riven anymore ..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

12-12-2012

Before the patch, her builds was really good, but now, with expensive life steal or better options than the conventional items I have no idea about how to build her.
Therefore, her early items are only parts of different big items, example: I'm against AP top like singed, then I build mercury threads and hexdrinker, now I need some fast sustain: wriggle's is my solution, but now! I need some cc, preferentially slow, so I buy a phage, the problem with this is that all of this items gives me sustain, cc, resistance, atack but this things gets me very little of everything I want. I have poor damage, poor sustain, etcetera.
I really like Riven and I was in a little tournament and an enemy Yorick puts me under my turret all the time.
Any advices are welcome :)

Pd: My English sucks, sorry..

CounterSnipe

12-12-2012

Just farm, rush BT, get some HP, buy an aegis, win the game. It's the same thing except you cannot rush an early life steal item, which means that you have to be more careful when playing her in lane. Also riven will lose to yorick about 90% of the time if she can't stomp him out with a jungle gank during the early game. It just sounds to me like you are new to this champion.

Celvious

12-17-2012

Really CounterSnipe??? Watch my Riven Tutorial where I do just that. Riven is one of the best snowball champs still. I get 34 kills in this game alone. (link below)
http://youtu.be/LkItk7UZpAI