How to get your team to split up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jamon

10-12-2010

When my team has a huge glaring team fight disadvantage. Why don't they understand that they need to split up pressure lanes and try to pick people off when they're split up?

Even in high elo this seems to be a problem where people will consistently hold each others ****s in the woods waiting to die in the inevitable team fight. Rather than forcing the other team to split up by pushing the other lanes.

TL;DR Play more EU less NA if your AOE sucks.
TL;DR Play more like Zerg less like Terran

M4nTiCoR3

10-12-2010

I have a similar beef. When my team gets any advanatge and pushes back the enemy to thier furthest standing mid tower...WTF do they think they will accomplish by standing around just out of range waiting for the enemy to regroup? I mean come on...the other 2 lanes are being pushed by minions into our base and they are all standing around with thier @#$% in their hands giving each other hi fives cuz they killed a guy or 2 and pushed the other 3 under their turret. Meanwhile we have no lane advanatge because no one is pushing them past river, the enemy eventual regroups, and then they all 5 mob us with thier 5 man Ult combos and a creep wave to boot.

Great, i get it, you pushed the enemy back...now get off your FN high horse and push a freaking lane. You can create much more favorable fights if you push every one of your creep waves past thier river before you enage. They want to sit under thier tower like pussies, go to another one and knock it down. I'm not talking about towerdiving a single guy with a single bar of health, im talking about guys you know your team aint bursting down under turret without losing someone in the porc. If they want to defend and hold off the minions you just delivered at thier doorstep, let em...then push another tower with another wave. They come to help that one, go back to the other one that is now ungaurded. eventually they will ahve to split up, and that when you make our move. Not when there are 3 of them with 2 at full ehalth on their way...

VerZioN

10-12-2010

Tell them your gonna feed unless they comply to what you say.

Pipin

10-13-2010

Cast anivias wall right in the middle of your team and BAM you just succesfully split up your team.