I'm sad about it, and I respect Riot, but Tribunal has been making me a worse person

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

12-13-2012

Think about this, the more rotten you get the better your judgment would be because you would better know how rotten someone is and you would have experince in knowing how someone got to be an ass to end up in the tribunal. Like renekton, he slowly turn rotten, but unlike him your human, your allready rotten youve been able to cotroll it all your life, able to make better decisions because of it, so use your anger to better your self, to gain knowledge of eminence potential and understanding of other humans, thats how you turn the evil in you into a good thing, its how you can truely say you understand someone.

LittleDi

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
do you read the summoner's code? Everyone breaks the rules in every game. Well practically everyone. There's a rule in the tribunal called "leave no newbie behind", meaning if you are not helping newbies you are going against the SC.
And yet somehow 98.6% of the players in this game can manage to avoid being in the tribunal. Love your "practically everyone" covers 1.4% of the players.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
do you read the summoner's code? Everyone breaks the rules in every game. Well practically everyone. There's a rule in the tribunal called "leave no newbie behind", meaning if you are not helping newbies you are going against the SC.
Actually in most games I play most people do not break the rules.

I do help newbies. I can even do it without being a jerk. If they don't want help, I won't help them.

It's really easy to not get banned from this game, because it's really easy to not break the rules.