What to Watch: IEM Cologne

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoneSentry

12-13-2012

Will be cheering for the fellow Europeans in this tournament

liammail

12-13-2012

Well, I'll be honest, I haven't heard of any of these teams except Fnatic and CLG.EU, but that doesn't mean everyone else is bad. I would love to see some unexpected win in this one. Every team started there once, and everyone has a shot. Hopefully I can tune into this one a bit even during my studying for finals. Good luck to all.

Rachael

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quellious View Post
8 teams from Korea and Europe? What a joke. More like 7 teams from Europe and 1 team from Korea. CLG.eu who didn't even qualify for the event gets a free lucky loser invite thanks to TPA pulling out, and might even win against this weakened field.

Yes it is a weak field (relative to other tournaments like IPL). Get over it. The contenders are Fnatic and CLG EU. The rest of the teams have no chance.
pretty sure azubu frost, najin sword , azubu blaze stumped clg.eu so many times.

so u were saying?
Not to mention in all the tournaments top korean teams never went because only 1 team was allowed from korea seed.
so plz dont brag about european gonna win the whole thing. Seriously go look in youtube how badly na europe teams get stumped by asian teams and koraan teams.

but ofc europeans thinks they the best at league rite?. typyical fanboys

Tassidus

12-14-2012

SKT isn't SK Gaming, it's a Korean team headed by reapered. they should be really good. Also Fnatic is oen of the best teams in the world, and the CLG combo one of the most talented. Haters gonna hate

Igotsummons

12-15-2012

I wish the IEM site would actually work.