100 Rules to follow to be good at league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

bump

IKoRyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Be a team player :P No tunnel vision.

JMoneyFresh

01-04-2013

2719: Everyone thinks they're this elo.

Cardboardowl

01-04-2013

added to 79

scyllamonster

01-04-2013

Thanks this was helpful and made me think of some stuff I need to work on.

Also I always 100% of the time regret playing when I'm sick. (it wasn't ranked at least)

Cardboardowl

01-04-2013

up to 80

Ambrose Crown

01-05-2013

rofl i ove rule 1 because 90% of the players dont understand this and makes it so easy to win

Cardboardowl

01-05-2013

Added some rune rules

Cardboardowl

01-05-2013

bump for the night

Xtazed

01-06-2013

"72. Move between auto attacks" After 2 years and 9 months or so of playing league of legends i thought i was the only one who microed all of his auto-attacks and even did so in the laning phase just to warm-up. as in move start attack sequence, hit S move etc.. I can't stand playing support because at my 1600 ELO ADCs are still not aware of this and it's quite irritating. +1
EDIT: my very personal one, play draft only, not blind and if you want to keep an enjoyable gaming experience for everyone i invite you to partake in my "blitzcrank boycott". simply consist of dodging queue as soon as someone locks blitzcrank. enjoy