Shaco Skin - Shaco of the Opera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nathanmcb

12-12-2012

Hey, I have an idea for a Shaco skin, it is called Shaco of the Opera, mixing Shaco and the Phantom of the Opera together.

In the attachments I have made a concept of him... I want your opinion

Also sorry about the suit... it was a rushed job and if it does get made I am sure the Staff will make it better

Moby the White

12-12-2012

but Erik used a punjab lasso not a shiv :S

Nathanmcb

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
but Erik used a punjab lasso not a shiv :S
Ok, I am sorry but throwing a lasso would seem stupid o.O
and the rose seemed like an ok idea, just go with it, you know you would love to see this skin lol

Leo Tomita

12-12-2012

amazing idea...and i agree with the rose thing....

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanmcb View Post
Ok, I am sorry but throwing a lasso would seem stupid o.O
and the rose seemed like an ok idea, just go with it, you know you would love to see this skin lol

But Erik mastered throwing the lasso around peoples necks. Aside from that I don't feel that it fits Shaco due to weapon choice difference. That was the point I was making.

KayGirl89

12-13-2012

Riot already used Phantom of the Opera on a Karthus skin if memory serves.

Wulffe

12-13-2012

Not quite, Kaygirl89. It is simply named 'Phantom Karthus' which is a vague reference at best.

Moby....you have gained an untold amount of respect from me with that. Very few people know the Phantom's name...much less which weapon he preferred. To that extent I would have to agree to that point, Shaco would not make a very good Erik. :|

However, I can picture him with a Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal) reference skin....and is something I have in queue for drawing. :}

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Not quite, Kaygirl89. It is simply named 'Phantom Karthus' which is a vague reference at best.

Moby....you have gained an untold amount of respect from me with that. Very few people know the Phantom's name...much less which weapon he preferred. To that extent I would have to agree to that point, Shaco would not make a very good Erik. :|

However, I can picture him with a Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal) reference skin....and is something I have in queue for drawing. :}
i've read the original book in english and french :P

Wulffe

12-13-2012

Well, you have me there. I've just read the original script (the poor english translation) and the original book. And of course several fan fictions and stories. Susan Kay's The Phantom is my favorite rendition. :}

Pumpkin Raven

12-13-2012

just lettin every one here know, there makin a shaco skin soon which has him in a mask. its called masked shaco. not Phantom of the Opera mask, but a mask all the same. its kind of chinese festivally. just sayin. (0h my god! a "but" is coming on!) BUT, (told ya!) it could be like a skin for valentines day.... "Romantic Shaco" wears a tux and uses roses as shivs. and he wears a cool looking mask of a *gasp* regular looking face. I'm posting the idea here so that Nathanmcb can get credit, because his drawing inspired this idea. *yelling* SO IF RIOT MAKES THIS SKIN FOR VALENTINES DAY, NATHANMCB GETS CREDIT BECAUSE IT WAS HIS IDEA THAT TURNED INTO THIS ONE!!!! JUST..... SAYIN!