[Bug][Major]Game runs in slow-motion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gr1zzlybear

12-12-2012

So I played my 8th ranked game yesterday around 11:10 PM CTL time (USA) I reside in Chicago, Illinois. My ping, latency, and FPS were all normal (latency around 72 the whole time) ping was fine, etc.
However, the game ran in slowmotion the entire time, even though I toggled with settings and such. I was playing a ranked nocturne and from the start of the game to the end around 40 minutes later, I moved and attacked in slow motion. I would move in slow motion everywhere and then my character would then reappear later at the spot I clicked after several seconds, never showing where I walked. It was like teleporting around places and caused extreme frustration with me and my team.

The weird thing is, I played a game before that around 4 hours ago and it worked fine. I'm very disappointed in what happened and am looking for a solution. Not sure if it's my computer or LoL.

My internet was working fine, I opened/closed browsers and my search/video speed was fine. Afterwards I tried a custom with bots and the problem still persisted. It's 5 PM 12/12 and the problem still persists and I have no idea how to fix it even when searching the forums.

I believe it's my computer (Dell Inspiron) because my other Dell has LoL working fine. Please help me fix my problem, thanks!

Eff You

12-12-2012

This happens to me too from time-to-time. I try restarting the client and it persists, I've even went as far as restarting the computer at the start of the game to find that it still happens.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does its very frustrating.

Gr1zzlybear

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff You View Post
This happens to me too from time-to-time. I try restarting the client and it persists, I've even went as far as restarting the computer at the start of the game to find that it still happens.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does its very frustrating.
Yeah tried again with nautilus and took a (bad) video of it. It shows some problems including the slow movement and my character jumping around, visible even with my horrendous voice-over/video quality.

This has never happened to me before until yesterday and I have no idea how to fix it. Will upload video soon after it finishes uploading.

Gr1zzlybear

BigBush82

Senior Recruiter

12-18-2012

This is happening to me aswell plz help

Kingdoms Divided

02-01-2013

It's happening me right now.

Cheesebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Yar, same here (although more jittery than slomo) -- very bad graphical latency and jitters since the S3 patch this week. Teamfights are especially brutal (dropping FPS significantly), and there were no hardware, software, or connection changes since before the patch.

FTR I'm running Win7, GeForce 9600 GT (newest driver, 310.90)

I also tried messing with video settings to no avail. I doubt I will be able to play League until this is resolved. =/

Amystika17

03-27-2013

started for me at the quinn patch, reinstalled and that helped although since the new patch it started up again... reinstalled still not working High FPS 150 + and low latency, around 80... blah!

Amystika17

03-27-2013

This problem started for me at the quinn patch, I found that reinstalling helped although since the new patch it started up again... This time I reinstalled a few times and it still not working. My computer is new and has not had any issues playing games on high settings. I also have High FPS 150 + and low latency, around 80. Hope it gets fixed soon!!!

romonyangzarr2

04-25-2013

It happening again!!!! Just had the worst game of league EVER. This is even more worse than lag!!