Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Graphical director looking for an organization

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atlaxe

12-12-2012

Hi, my name is Alex I was the graphical director for v8esports I was the designer for their entire infrastructure, website, network, t-shirts...etc I also was a team manager for many pro organization and also a player such as check6gaming, area51gaming, team hausen, gravitas gaming, NWP gaming, core gamers..etc I have pretty good experience in the managing field as well in graphical design. I also happen to speak multiple language !

I have a port-folio of websites I have designed so if anyone need help with their team or need a staff member, team manager, graphical director feel free to contact me. I love esports so my service are free of charge ! I'm mostly looking for any well known pro teams to join !

Xfire : sunsrise
Steam : bezols

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8 Bit Azrael

01-17-2013

I would be interested in this in helping taking my team a bit more serious.