Spirit of the Elder Lizard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Passive - Incinerate: Basic attacks and non-periodic spell damage burn the target for 15-66 (based on level) true damage over 3 seconds.

Does this passive stack the debuff? How does this work when you hit them twice in one second?

Kejumi

12-15-2012

Im no expert but I believe it works like teemo's Poison dart where it hits the target and than refreshes the skill next hit.. meaning they take 1 tick and than start of the second 3seconds

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Only certain DoTs stack; Draven's passive, Darius' passive, Twitch's passive...

As a general rule, DoTs refresh but not stack if you reapply them, like Toxic Shot or Spirit of the Lizard Elder.

Shardbearer

12-15-2012

I suppose that makes sense. Also less exciting. Oo

Thanks for the replies

IonDragonX

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
As a general rule, DoTs refresh but not stack if you reapply them, like Toxic Shot or Spirit of the Lizard Elder.
More specifically, DoT only stacks if it mentions stacking at all. If there is no mention of it, then it probably doesnt.

That said, I'd like to see this item have stacking but in a limited capacity. Maybe 3 stacks max.