Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snowstorm094

12-11-2012

Please. for the love of god. will someone out there have a soul and be my duo partner. i'm tired of these trolls in ranked. i can't deal with it anymore

LucifronSun

Master Recruiter

12-11-2012

Don't see why not. add and hit me up sometime, I should be on later today.

Seedy Reedy

12-12-2012

i feel you snow. im stuck in 1200's so many feeders i cant even carry with jax, if you wanna duo sometime add me Seedy Reedy i main top and im bad its just my teams that always feed and make it impossible to win.

Seedy Reedy

12-12-2012

i meant im not bad not im bad snow lol. jus if you wanna duo hit us up sick of these *******.i have skype so ya.

s1yb00ts

12-12-2012

my solution to feeders, take a roll with a commanding presense. i prefer jax riven garen nidalle olaf (all top laners) focus on farm. if u have 250 by the 30-35 min mark you should be able to carry just about anyone. (jax and nid are my mains) just yesterday i had a team of feeders. i was nid top. i just ignored my team and cs's my little couger heart out. had abuot 275 went mid lane, initiated a fight and got a penta. focus on farm and you can carry some pretty rough teems. easier said then doen ik. long answer to a short question sure hit me up sometime if u wanna play.

2Hit U Sit

12-12-2012

Add me if you wanna get carried, ill play a norm before to see if you are good