Top junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneDeadPixel

12-12-2012

Now that we've had some time to get used to the season 3 patch, who do you think stand out as junglers in the new meta? Personally im rooting for mundo as top dog, as he made out like a bandit with the latest item changes (minus HoG, Warmugs, and FoN of course) and it seems like high sustain junglers are whats in with the meta right now anyway.

ZongTG

12-12-2012

A lot of games I see Lee Sin, and I've played a fair amount of him, too.

I play a pretty decent Maokai, so I'd say he's pretty top dog.

Mundo has always been a good jungler, so I'm rooting for him as well.

I got destroyed by a Platinum player smurfing down in Silver as Jungle Shaco.

Literally a few minutes from this post I played with who I will dub as "Best Amumu NA." He went 13-0, so I think Amumu is pretty good.

Flagrock

12-12-2012

Umm from experience, Amumu, Malph, and Lee Sin are strong junglers. I even say Warwick is up there because his ganks are at full hp and a lot less people ward now that jungle is harder and less ganks happen. I haven't seen that many great junglers aside from playing it myself because people still think "rofl it's a joke as jungle" however I know in my ranked play Lee Sin has been ok and a couple other tanky junglers I'm forgetting about.

Btw, Mundo has a rough jungle now with the buffs to dmg. Also, I have found Shen to slightly struggle in the jungle more than I'm used to with champs. Amumu struggles until he gets the spirit stone, and then he's back to his former glory it seems.