In-Game time/lag issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timemuffins

12-11-2012

My fiancee started a game this evening and her starter said NA servers were "undefined," and the play button wouldn't show up. So she switched to EU-W and back and the button showed up. However, it started to DL files for EU-W a little before we switched it back. Her game is now broken. The game looks like it is running in slow motion and the game closck ticks for 3 seconds, stops, and then skips ahead 5 seconds, repeat. Her character movement is jittery and she skips around the map a lot.

It isn't internet because she and I played on the same internet right next to each other and mine worked just fine. We tried switching to EU-W and letting it finish DLing and then switching back, but when we switch back, there isn't anything to DL and the game issues persist.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Timemuffins

12-11-2012

bump

Timemuffins

12-11-2012

reinstalled the game. Issue persists. Game is UNPLAYABLE. Please help.

Timemuffins

12-12-2012

bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-12-2012

You shouldn't need to reinstall as the server should be automatically downloading NA files when you switch back and forth.

But in any case at this point, make sure you reinstalled following this guide, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends as old files might still be messing things up if all you did was a folder deletion.

Timemuffins

12-12-2012

Did a repair via the setup.exe file, and it seems okay when I logged in on my account on her PC. Will do more thorough testing tonight.