Black Cleaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fusiontegra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Yup...it's probably not broken.

Skumbag Ryan

12-12-2012

The new Black Cleaver is what makes Pantheon who he is. Get rid of Black Cleaver, you're getting rid of Pantheon.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Yeah, everyone buying BC couldn't have anything to do with the fact that everyone says it is OP. I'm not saying it's not good, but if everyone says it is, everyone else will buy it.

first time Vayne

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusiontegra View Post
Yup...it's probably not broken.
Your problem was that your Olaf didn't build a Black Cleaver. ;P

RdK

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Your problem was that your Olaf didn't build a Black Cleaver. ;P
LOL too true glad i wasnt the only one to notice it

DonKeyKonG1

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Creator View Post
The new Black Cleaver is what makes Pantheon who he is. Get rid of Black Cleaver, you're getting rid of Pantheon.
This is total garbage and absurd. I actually think the new Black Cleaver could be alright if they made several of the stats unique so people don't just stack them, it's just really broken when ad bruisers/assassins can just build one item repeatedly and completely wreck house.

Wasn't item diversity something that riot was stressing with season 3?

This patch has been a complete joke, flame away, but it's true.

Venturer

12-13-2012

To combat BC all you need to build is HP. Build Frozen mallet, Randuins, and Frozen heart. The atk speed debuffs from both randuins and Frozen heart will help a ton.

adc

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venturer View Post
To combat BC all you need to build is HP. Build Frozen mallet, Randuins, and Frozen heart. The atk speed debuffs from both randuins and Frozen heart will help a ton.
Except BCs are aimed at AD casters. So attack speed debuffs are useless. If you stack HP, they build a blade of the ruined king and **** on you (though the AS debuff helps there). Some heroes, like Kha'zix with evolved Q, do percentage damage. Saying "Oh, I can just build health" doesn't mean anything. That's silly. I can build health to "combat" anything. That doesn't change the fact a BT that gives 60 AD, 10% Lifesteal, 50% AS, 40% crit, and 30% stacking lifesteal over 4 hits would be broken.

SuperSobotka

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keuzen View Post
It costs 3,000 gold. With that 3,000, perhaps you can buy something equally strong. It is expensive, but, like other expensive items, it is pretty strong. I am sure that Riot took a good while considering its stats, along with its price. Please explain what bothers you the most out of this item. Personally, I would think people would dislike the new DeathFire Grasp since it does less damage now.
listen to this guy, stacking them isn't really efficient.

the item itself is broken but buying 3 of them is dumb. you could get a triforce instead. even if you dont benefit from the AP it would still be better then another one

adc

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzoth View Post
listen to this guy, stacking them isn't really efficient.

the item itself is broken but buying 3 of them is dumb. you could get a triforce instead. even if you dont benefit from the AP it would still be better then another one
Because stacking an item that gives you literally every stat you need with good numbers isn't efficient. Just because it costs a fair amount of gold is irrelevant.

Here's what you guys are thinking: It's a good item balanced by the fact it costs a fair amount.

Here's what you're not taking into account: It gives EVERY SINGLE STAT that AD Casters want, in ONE ITEM, for just above the cost of a BT. It costs less than an IE, which is arguably the best item for AD carries. You can stack all the stats on it, and not worry about having to buy other items, because this single item has everything you need.