Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix your ****ing game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhiIthy

12-12-2012

Dear Riot,

Ive donated a ****load of money to you guys. I find this game to be incredible. But today, and since this Nami patch, my client has given me nothing but problems. I cant get through one match without a crash. My sound randomly is cutting out and requires a restart to fix. Now, I finish champ select. Get A "BUGSPLAT" error and have to reconnect and am unable too. So right now as I type this, I am being flamed by a team of four because they are down a person and don't have their mordekaiser top. And the 9 people in that game will probably report me for "LEAVING" but guess what. I didnt ****ing leave. I am right here trying my best to reconnect to the game but my client wont allow it. Do me, the community and the planet a favor and fix this ****ing game.

SINCERLY,

Phil