Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is considered a good KDA?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-12-2012

So I was wondering what is considered a good KDA. My KDA is 3.136 repeating. I looked up Froggen's KDA and he is 3.1458333 repeating. I was amazed that my KDA is even close to a pro players KDA. I'm not by any means saying I am better than him, I'm sure he would wipe the floor with me. What that being said. What is considered a good KDA? Anyone know?

Oseoros

12-12-2012

one where you helped the team

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Oseoros:
one where you helped the team

That's not an answer...

OriginalJack

12-12-2012

I usually put less focus on KDA and more on GP earned to see who was doing the most work in a game but then again I play a lot of adc so I might be a little biased.

edit - oh but that doesn't really answer your question either does it :-P

The SkyBorne

12-12-2012

Depends on what lane you have.

Mid and top lane, if you are good, you can secure kills easily and have a 3-1 kda
Jungle is a bit harder, since you have to rely on them ganks to get any reliable kills but you shud be running 2-1.

Adc is quite variable since you are squishy as hell and quite gankable without wards.

Support shud have like under 5 kills each game so their kda shud be quite bad.

Just remember froggen is doing good for his skill level. You are at different tiers regarding skill. He;s good for his level, you are good for yours.

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
OriginalJack:
I usually put less focus on KDA and more on GP earned to see who was doing the most work in a game but then again I play a lot of adc so I might be a little biased.

edit - oh but that doesn't really answer your question either does it :-P

Haha, I love you Jack! Well as you know, I play a lot of support, so if I go by gold earned 9 times out of 10 I will lose = P

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
The SkyBorne:
Depends on what lane you have.

Mid and top lane, if you are good, you can secure kills easily and have a 3-1 kda
Jungle is a bit harder, since you have to rely on them ganks to get any reliable kills but you shud be running 2-1.

Adc is quite variable since you are squishy as hell and quite gankable without wards.

Support shud have like under 5 kills each game so their kda shud be quite bad.

Just remember froggen is doing good for his skill level. You are at different tiers regarding skill. He;s good for his level, you are good for yours.

Sorry I should rephrase myself. KDA RATIO, not the actual numbers. So I'm talking about over the span of your games. How you compute your KDA ratio is your kills+ assists/ your deaths.

OriginalJack

12-12-2012

Quote:
Grollm:
Haha, I love you Jack! Well as you know, I play a lot of support, so if I go by gold earned 9 times out of 10 I will lose = P

but if you beat somebody in GP as a support you know they are doing something really wrong

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
OriginalJack:
but if you beat somebody in GP as a support you know they are doing something really wrong

Haha, that's why I said 9 times out of 10, because I have beaten an enemy in gold as a support before..o.O
Speaking of which, we should duo sometime, or maybe get a full 5 man going. With the guy I've been duoing with lately, you, Danielle, if we got one more we would have a full 5 man team.

Edit: 4 men and 1 WOman,huehuehue