What is considered a good KDA?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

12-12-2012

So I was wondering what is considered a good KDA. My KDA is 3.136 repeating. I looked up Froggen's KDA and he is 3.1458333 repeating. I was amazed that my KDA is even close to a pro players KDA. I'm not by any means saying I am better than him, I'm sure he would wipe the floor with me. What that being said. What is considered a good KDA? Anyone know?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oseoros

Senior Member

12-12-2012

one where you helped the team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oseoros View Post
one where you helped the team
That's not an answer...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

12-12-2012

I usually put less focus on KDA and more on GP earned to see who was doing the most work in a game but then again I play a lot of adc so I might be a little biased.

edit - oh but that doesn't really answer your question either does it :-P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SkyBorne

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Depends on what lane you have.

Mid and top lane, if you are good, you can secure kills easily and have a 3-1 kda
Jungle is a bit harder, since you have to rely on them ganks to get any reliable kills but you shud be running 2-1.

Adc is quite variable since you are squishy as hell and quite gankable without wards.

Support shud have like under 5 kills each game so their kda shud be quite bad.

Just remember froggen is doing good for his skill level. You are at different tiers regarding skill. He;s good for his level, you are good for yours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
I usually put less focus on KDA and more on GP earned to see who was doing the most work in a game but then again I play a lot of adc so I might be a little biased.

edit - oh but that doesn't really answer your question either does it :-P
Haha, I love you Jack! Well as you know, I play a lot of support, so if I go by gold earned 9 times out of 10 I will lose = P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SkyBorne View Post
Depends on what lane you have.

Mid and top lane, if you are good, you can secure kills easily and have a 3-1 kda
Jungle is a bit harder, since you have to rely on them ganks to get any reliable kills but you shud be running 2-1.

Adc is quite variable since you are squishy as hell and quite gankable without wards.

Support shud have like under 5 kills each game so their kda shud be quite bad.

Just remember froggen is doing good for his skill level. You are at different tiers regarding skill. He;s good for his level, you are good for yours.
Sorry I should rephrase myself. KDA RATIO, not the actual numbers. So I'm talking about over the span of your games. How you compute your KDA ratio is your kills+ assists/ your deaths.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Haha, I love you Jack! Well as you know, I play a lot of support, so if I go by gold earned 9 times out of 10 I will lose = P
but if you beat somebody in GP as a support you know they are doing something really wrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
but if you beat somebody in GP as a support you know they are doing something really wrong
Haha, that's why I said 9 times out of 10, because I have beaten an enemy in gold as a support before..o.O
Speaking of which, we should duo sometime, or maybe get a full 5 man going. With the guy I've been duoing with lately, you, Danielle, if we got one more we would have a full 5 man team.

Edit: 4 men and 1 WOman,huehuehue