Need a new skin this season?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendOrFaux

12-14-2012

I decided I'd buy some RP and give out some gifts to people to try out the system, and after getting 3/5th of my list completed, I can already tell I'm going to have an alright amount of leftover RP, enough for 2-3 skins for sure, so in the spirit of the season, I'll be giving out some skins to you good people of GD.

All it really takes is to say what skin you'd want, and why it is you want it. I'll be giving the first skin away tomorrow, and the rest away the day after. (There is that 3 skin limit, after all.)

That's all there is to it.

Happy holidays.

Jonnynutron

12-14-2012

noc's legndary skin

Grammatizator

12-14-2012

boneclaw shyvana would be nice

Pendulum Row

12-14-2012

I just want.

Ziggs Christmas Skin.

Ziggs has a hilarious personality, and the skin fits it so well that I'd love to have it.

Sòn

12-14-2012

Hey, I would very much like any chogath skin

Reason being; cho'gath is my favorite champion and my family doesnt have that much money to waste and i really want to show that he is my favorite champion. i dont care what cho'gath skin I want, i just want it to be your definition of special.
thank you you kind soul. we need more people like you.

Sorority Sona

12-14-2012

I would like Wildfire Zyra because as much as I love the snow its 12 degrees outside my house and it seems like she'd help me stay warm and toasty this winter.

Before she killed me, that is. Also, it's on sale, so perhaps you can give out another skin with the leftovers, tis the season and all.

sirshiny

12-14-2012

I'd love a toy soldier gangplank skin. He's such a fun champ to play and I just picked him up and I'd love to get my hands on his legacy skin before the sale is over.

TechnoFox

12-14-2012

Pulsefire Ezreal.....I know it's a lot to ask for, but he has been one of my favorite champs for years. Unfortunately, I was taking a break from LoL and wasn't around during his skin release and promo sale

amorid

12-14-2012

Good idea.. But u cannot gift to people if they werent on your friendslist before this month.

Firepig102

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Traditional Lee Sin. He's one of my most used champions and one I truly never get bored of. His fast paced playstyle and strategic skillset allows the greatest outcome to be achieved by a skilled player.

-Firepig102