Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gokulift

12-12-2012

Can someone please send me RP? Add me AsianBackhand

Ivy The Kiwi

12-12-2012

Can we use IP to purchase champions to give to other people or is it strictly RP only?

Covaxe

12-12-2012

I thought this was going to be the solution to people wanting that skin, guess not. Is a cool feature regardless...hopefully people don't find a way to break it so we can see it return and maybe become permanent.

Rampantwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Bringing back legacy "limited" skins from years past, kinda defeats the purpose of "limited" doesn't it?

Jalkan

12-12-2012

Great idea, though community, we will never be able to directly gift RP, because smurf accounts get 400 RP when they reach a certain level.

DoozleDorf

12-12-2012

Thanks for getting this done Hippalus! I know of a few Summoners who will be very happy logging in after this becomes active.

Sincere and Warm Holiday Wishes to You and Yours!

Flobots

12-12-2012

Hey Hippalus will we be able to gift with RP we already have on our accounts or do we have to make new RP purchases?

Zeiluse

12-12-2012

wow awesome

IS1c1d21220aa58ffe97d65

12-12-2012

@hippalus,

Why can't you make it so that a re-gifted Skin/champ cannot be gifted by the one receiving? Thjis way, we can get rid of those things in our inventories we do not wish to keep...

Thuulzerack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I think all this fuss is to prevent account hacking where you could lose everything you once had