Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockkstars

01-04-2013

You guys should keep this forever. Its just a good way to tell your friends that they are doing a good job or just being nice. Riot you guys should keep this feature forever :

WeaselDoctor

01-05-2013

Can you make this forever xd that would bee sickkk and you would make more $

WengZu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockkstars View Post
You guys should keep this forever. Its just a good way to tell your friends that they are doing a good job or just being nice. Riot you guys should keep this feature forever :
yes i like that. riot must keep this forever

Amazerfulify

01-06-2013

I'm maybe late to ask for this but better late than never i guess,
So i wondered, I just gave gifts to some friends but i fear one of them won't log in for some time, will he still get his gift and the animation of it and stuff? I just wanna be sure.

Thank you.

Akayouky

01-07-2013

RIOt is sso ****ing stupid you **** my father has just spend 35$ on gifting me via bluezekrom summoner to akayouky on january 6 i opnened my gift ant januaty 7 and nothing i want my riot pointd givr mr thrm view my gitfing history itd true i want my riot poimts fix that pls i want it

warwak

01-07-2013

Why is this feature only temporary can?

warwak

01-07-2013

Why is this feature only temporary?

barr3t

01-07-2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE MORE DAY PLEASE I WANT O GIVE MY BROTHER A GIFTT !! I JUST GOT PAID PLEASE NOOOOOO THIS WAS MY XMAS PRESENT TO HIM AND HE'S IN MILITARY SO I CAN'T SEND HIM ANYTHING IN THE MAIL DAMMIT THE WORLD HATEs me..

Rhydox

01-07-2013

Gifting should be forever, its not even a big deal to keep this as an option and people have invested money into riot points only to not be able to collect because its jan 7. Please fix permanently, clearly this is a much sought after option

HolIywood

01-09-2013

I also agree, this option should definitely be around to be used for things such as birthdays and things like that. Is there anywhere we could submit a Petition with a bunch of signatures?