Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seunglee

12-28-2012

I just started playing and my cousin is trying to gift me and he can't. Please change the friend length rule. We even live in the same house =_=

Sphene

12-28-2012

"You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December: we apologize if you’re smitten with a new acquaintance, but for your own protection there’s no adding someone and then immediately showering them in gifts"

STUPID, I have been friends with a bud for over a year but recently started LoL and he cant gift me a champ cuz of this foolish rule. Woulda made more money had you not put such silly rules in place.(my account is old but i never really played until now)

Techn0range

12-30-2012

So I noticed the gifting was extended until Jan. 6, but does that also include getting the icons as well?

IncognitoModus

12-30-2012

This is so lame. My girlfriend and I made matching accounts together and I wanted to gift her Slay Belle Kat before it was gone from the shop. Since we made the account like a week ago, I can't gift her anything. Such BS how you put a cap on the length of friendship.

PhukPhukGoose

12-31-2012

My friend sent me a Brolaf skin or gifted, but I havent received it. I am pretty sure he isnt lying about the gift because he seems pretty sad about this. Help riot?

xmaverickx17

01-01-2013

so i recently just got my friend to play LoL and he loves it so he got to lvl 10 and for christmas i wanted go give him a champ and i cant cuz he made his account to late in december? That doesnt even make sense and it pisses me off to because it would be awesome so i could get him even more addicted to LoL. Someone please explain to me why this is so

MasterElvis

01-01-2013

this is bs that we cant gift rp etc to new friends that we added...its Christmas RIOT come on. u dont need to be besties to gift someone in real life so y online?

GuSsHh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Extend the Gifting plz! one or two weeks more

Ferjin

01-03-2013

I've recieved lots of gifts from my friends

AlternUniverse

01-04-2013

blab la bal