Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikizima

12-22-2012

I wish it was, instead of having to added them in early December, to be friends with them at least a week or something.

Skelst

12-22-2012

Err, so I somehow "dissappeared" from my sister's friend list so she readded me while I was waiting for the 3-gift-per-day restriction to go off and now I can't gift her because we haven't been friends long enough?

I've already waited 3 days so I'm guessing I won't be able to give her a thing? If so please let me know so I can ask another friend who has her to do it on my behalf.

Thanks.

irish l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

till wen will this last?
make it permanent if possible lol

Itz Bang GG

12-22-2012

My girlfriend just hit level 10 and i just added her 2-3 days ago and i cant gift her a skin she really wants because of this early dec requirement and it really sucks because its a legacy skin and i want her to be encouraged to play with a skin she really wants

Pink Pretz

12-23-2012

How long can this gift?

SilentSymphony

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Lol I'm probably going to be homeless just after christmas, a friend bought some RP to gift me a skin to lift my spirits, to find out he cant because we haven't been friends long enough.

Now he feels like ****.

This requirement is silly, you should fix the exploit you created riot and not punish everyone else for your mistake.

maribern17

12-23-2012

i can't give a gift to my friend cos it says i have to be lvl 20 that sucks

Twiblight

12-23-2012

I think this feature is good, but I just don't like the fact I have to be level 20. I really want to gift my friend a skin, but I'm 4 levels behind and I can't get enough experience in the two days till the 26th to gift him the skin. If this feature is implemented in the future I would like to see the level cap lowered to something like level 10 or even doing away with it altogether. It's just a shame I can't get my friend something because I'm not high enough of a level.

GlendonBluez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

how long after you gift someone can you gift more items?

csrong110

12-24-2012

can get it ?