Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkscorcer11

Recruiter

12-20-2012

i just added my bro and now he cant gift me rengar because its too late can you guys make an exception please

Joel62525

12-20-2012

This is good and all, but i cant gift my friend RP from a gift voucher, would it be possible at all to gift RP with only using a pre-paid card?

kelwa

12-21-2012

who well send for me gift plaes onlly for the crishmis
pleas i want any thing like diana or fizz or juyce and tnx for all how well send gift for kelwa in norht amareca

LIKE A B0SS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I give more than 1000 rp gifts to my friend but I recieve no icons.

CrazyD

12-21-2012

my only question if i purchase a gift for someone who is currently banned do they need to wait for their gift or does it get refunded/returned?

P.S. loving this gifting idea gj riot

theZ00

12-21-2012

1) why is this a limited time thing? I know its xmas-but why not keep it year round for birthdays and such?

2) Why do you need to be over level 20 to gift items? If you are buying the hero's or RP from paypal/credit card, shouldn't any level be allowed to gift?

Zephynoir

12-21-2012

A friend of mine and I play together. I play quite often, when I can, but she doesn't get to. She is only level 8, and wanted to gift me Nami with some RP she has on her account. I think it kind of sucks that she can't, just because you guys are requiring level 20 for this.

I am thankful for the feature, really, but I feel that the restriction on level is a bit harsh. I know you guys have the problem with people and the, like, what? 300 or 500 RP they get at whatever level? That doesn't feel like enough of an amount to be so worried, to this level. Or maybe you could just put a requirement that both accounts have been active and friended for a certain amount of time, which would mean people could give gifts to their friends, without the level restriction, and without you worrying about account spamming.

I just thin kthat would be a vast improvement upon this feature, it sucks to be taunted with it.

Xinban Chao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I can't gift my brother cause i ignored him to not see me online. And now it says he was not my friend for enough time. Can you help me out with this thing? Happy Cristmas

robdeezy

12-22-2012

I like your idea theZoo. I just bought $50 to gift to my friends and family playing league. But I forgot to add my own noob account before December. Now I can't get it some sick champions. I hope they lift the time restriction or at least extend the gifting service. Or implement like a timetable of 1 month to pass so you can THEN gift. I got all this RP I don't want to spend on my main account. Grr

VickTheSick

12-22-2012

I want to gift my two brothers champions for christmas but they weren't in my friendlist on early december... could riot make an exception for christmas?