Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kosjitov

12-19-2012

Dear Riot,

Thank you *VERY* much for the ability to gift in game items to other people. I have been playing with my significant other for over a year now, and unfortunately with the economy the way it is, times are rough. We are both under employed, mostly broke, and to top it off have a long distance relationship. Due to the above, presents are not easily exchanged and the holidays are not our favorite times. Adding this feature has helped us get more into the holiday spirit, and allowing the legacy vault to unlock has made it possible to exchange a few more "special" skins that will be appreciated throughout the year.

Thank you, so very much. You made our holiday. I wish a happy holiday to you and yours as well.

~Kosji

xTheVoidling

12-19-2012

this is bullsht RIOT has my money, wont respond to my emails, or support site and wont give me a refund... I better get a refund or my friend better get his rp or we gonna have problems!

W3R3Wo1F

12-19-2012

whats wrong with regiftin?!! its a COMPUTER PROGRAM tht we already paid for. and whats wrong with gifting ur own rp? this is messed up

Tarfu

12-19-2012

I can only get 3 gifts a game! and it has been 2 days! and no one else can gift me =(

Acorn Thief

12-20-2012

I have legit friends that i want to gift, but it still says i haven't been friends with them long enough. is there any way that i can still gift them something? or did i waste money buying riot points that are meant for someone else and i have to go buy the RP point cards in order for them to receive their gift?

ParidoxD

12-20-2012

Wth I gifted my friend volcanic Wukong and it says he can't gift me..

LadyLiv

12-20-2012

he was the first to be added to my list!
Sometimes some contacts just disappeared from my list including him but the present rule says it has to be added since the beginning of December and it is added to longer and still can not afford this!
Put up the RP to the skin ...

Don GameFace

12-20-2012

i really wish you didn't have to be level 20 to send a gift. i just started playing not to long ago, one of my good friends got me into the game and he really likes it. i would have loved to gift him some skins or champions... but i am only level 12 and have no way to get to 20 in just a few days.

Emoomoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

So I can't give my brother the legendary nocturne skin because I havn't had him added long enough, Why would this even be a rule?

Beseker9z

12-20-2012

My friend can't send me the gift because it say that I haven't been friends with them long enough