Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omagawd

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastoyz View Post
Hello, I recently gifted my friend a champion (Leona) and I did not receive the Summoner Icon. Do you have any insight as to when the Summoner Icons will be coming out?
They said it will take a COUPLE of days before receiving icons... I guess it's the security measure for skin/champ/RP gifts duplicates

Chorst

12-14-2012

If this season is for giving, you should give away one skin per account, it's not that much and that would cheer up everyone

The Merciful Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Hey, has anyone attempted gifting an RP gift card? I want to send one to a friend, but im not sure how to do it. I could always send him the code, but then ill miss out on the Icon.

AssassinPride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Someone know how the reward of those new summoner icon? Like what is the thing we should do to get which icon?

Prune

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinPride View Post
Someone know how the reward of those new summoner icon? Like what is the thing we should do to get which icon?
Yup, here's how to. hope this helps

http://i.imgur.com/nPMXY.png

AssassinPride

12-14-2012

Thanks

rocketeli

12-14-2012

bjriobhjtiyh[ehtrihburhbewhutyh'tjhirohtr]hrhtorh]ehrith'hrih]
eejht9orth
htr9e'e0hjtri'de'= i love the holidays

SiuVan Boy

12-14-2012

Why can't we use IP to purchase champions for our friends, purchasing gift with IP should has his meaning too.

Lynaxia

12-14-2012

Just sent my friend a gift , It's not what he wanted but who cares ! Merry Christmas everybody.

Jordanary94

12-14-2012

My friend recently changed his username and now it won't let me gift RP to him, is there a way to fix this, or a way around it? Please help!