Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearDaBeast

12-14-2012

After actually getting on and seeing you have to own the skin, and must pay full price. I think it's a bit of a rip off, unless it's a legacy skin, or limited edition skin. Why can't Riot just give us set number of gifts we can give out. Not costing us any RP.

ILOVEU

12-14-2012

question

understand that can not be gift to someone just added. but what if just deleted that friend few days ago and added back?

can you please look at my account and see if an exception is possible.

ILOVEU

12-14-2012

I want to send a gift to a friend of mine. however he was in the ignored list for a few days and I just added again.

is it possible to look into my acc and make an exception

GGSenpai

12-14-2012

derp

acoldworld

12-14-2012

I tried doing this and the payment went through with a mobile payment from my phone but my wife ddint receive the rp, nor did i, i checked just incase i sent it to my self instead by accident. Is there a problem if you use any other form of payment other than credit card.

frahigo

12-14-2012

That well for those who can spend RP but that we do not have this luxury it is frustrating it wanted to give a few runes to a friend that he needs but I cannot because apart that alone are skins, champions and rp it is not possible with ip:s IT IS NOT JUST

xMsKx

12-14-2012

I would like to know when will we be able to gift rp ^-^

roflpwnstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Hello I just bought RP for one of my friends before riot disabled that feature due to a bug, will my friend get that RP or will it be refunded back to me or did I just lose $5 worth of RP?

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglestomp View Post
I'm happy this is being added, but a little shocked my summoner name wasn't partially credited. Senior user Experience Designer FeedosaurusRex commented on my post a LONG time ago. This is basically my idea but instead of getting printable codes you choose the summoner in advance and it goes to their account directly.

Why was my last post being downvoted?

12-14-2012

:P