Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avanard

12-12-2012

When does it end? Any date released yet?

Depore

12-12-2012

is it possible to buy champions with IP then gift it to friends?

Taylion

12-12-2012

Wow, marketing kung-fu.

Tigercule

12-12-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
  • You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December: we apologize if you’re smitten with a new acquaintance, but for your own protection there’s no adding someone and then immediately showering them in gifts

Can you at least change this to as of tomorrow? I have some people I would like to give gifts to, but don't have on my friendslist. :\

xXHrisTXx

12-12-2012

I have only one thing to wonder...
Why not make this a permanent system? I always thought that gifting was all that was left for this game...
It sure is a safer way to give someone RP/Skins/Champs, rather than what we have right now...

Cablexx07

12-12-2012

this really shouldn't be a holiday limited time setup its a good time to start it but this should be a permanent addition. Probably just a test run though so no big deal.

LadyAzalea

12-12-2012

Another question I just thought of. Some people are like "but I have all the champs and skins I want! Rabble! What do I do if someone sends me something I don't want!?"

Is there any chance of making an option to "disable gift gifting to my account"?

workthecorners

12-12-2012

ive seen it posted a few times and no one has answered it....i cant find the gift center is it in game or on the website cus i cant find it on either?

AlanMichaelDiaz

12-12-2012

I noticed you can earn an icon this season if you give your friend a gift. Well before I knew of this I did some shopping and got some friends a 10 dollar card from gamestop. Is there a way for me to get the icon through that?

Troy L Jenkins

12-12-2012

About dang time. Although why this half-butted system I dont know. How hard is it to have a normal store like every other shop in the universe.

Also should have skin trading.