Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrregularPipes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Would one be able to gift champs and skins that they already own to their friends? If so would you be able to give the both the champ and the skins at the same time or else I don't know how you would be able to gift a champion that you own a skin for and also I wouldn't want to give a skin to someone who doesn't own the champ.

lmpuLsive

12-12-2012

Wow that's so lame. I have like 1500 RP on 3 of my smurf accounts that are below level 20, and I wanted to gift my main some stuff. Why even add a limit, it's so retarded. I've been waiting forever to do this, now I'm unable to.

Marshmallomancer

12-12-2012

I like that we can do this and it's great that they've added it in time for Christmas, but has Riot said why this feature is only temporary? They clearly have the capability to implement it since they're doing it now, and people have been asking for it for a long time...there's no reason it should only be temporary (that I can think of).

Burizar

12-12-2012

Where is the Gift Center? I can't find it

Wolféran Maximus

12-12-2012

Must buy Rp now!

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Why cant you send champions with IP....?

Disappoint.

Potato404

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
  • Click on the Gifting Center in the store
  • Choose the type of gift youd like to purchase; you can give champions and skins with your RP, or buy RP to give to a friend
  • Choose a friend
  • Fill in your payment information if youre gifting RP, or select the skin or champion youd like to purchase for your friend; youll be notified if your friend is ineligible to receive the gift
  • Add a touch of holiday cheer by filling in a personal message
must we gift a champion with rp?

Diomini

12-12-2012

Just to be clear, if I want to gift my friend a Lee Sin skin (his favorite champ), I can do that through this, even though I don't own Lee Sin, correct?

pophmaster

12-12-2012

Where is the "Gift Center"? Just asking.

spciytaco69r

12-12-2012

but i have no friends