Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SBSuperman

12-12-2012

Hip, hip, hip, hooray for Hippalus

SB

CrypticFox

12-12-2012

does it say who gave the present or it's a secret?

abomination183

12-12-2012

thanks riot for the purpose of making christmas yet cheerful and exiting for the incoming patch...my friends did wish for skins and champions to play in fashion and now i can happily purchase the items by surprise for my friends to recieve
thank you riot again and Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year .

Giraffesyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
This feature should be permanent and then fine tuned. All it does is make you more money Riot..
I like their approach of taking it off and fine tuning it... Prevents server downtime over something insignificant like gifting..

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Sorry if this has been asked 30x before; but I didn't see anything on DevTracker. If you gift a champion a skin, will one have to essentially pay double for the gifted person to receive it? (I.e. 975 for the champ, 975 for the skin) or will they get an unlocked champion at a "discount" if they're gifted a skin?

Stexe

Adjudicator

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
Sorry if this has been asked 30x before; but I didn't see anything on DevTracker. If you gift a champion a skin, will one have to essentially pay double for the gifted person to receive it? (I.e. 975 for the champ, 975 for the skin) or will they get an unlocked champion at a "discount" if they're gifted a skin?
If it works like it does on the PBE, when you try to gift a skin of a Champion they don't own it will give you an error saying they do not own the Champion and you can not gift the skin.

fatfray

12-12-2012

hello riot team of league of legends in am here to ask you guys to change garen beacause he looks fake and he is my best champion to play i like it how you guys have changed nidalee and putting out when you can buy and send it to your guys friend thank you if you read this
i cannot wait to play league of legends tonight.
merry christmas and a happy new year

Kraft

12-12-2012

What a joke. With these restrictions we might as well buy a friend a 10$ RP card rather than using this useless system.

Lucky I stop supporting a joke of a company like you

Pelle

12-12-2012

how early of December?

Homolous

12-12-2012

The love-hate relationship between and the community. Constantly shifting.