Looking for somebody to expand my Champ options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireFa11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

If you really want to become skilled in different areas using champions that are difficult to master,
Shen- Put fortify or Teleport on him and he requires the most map awareness of anyone
Anivia- The importance of positioning and how to win a lane. Also, fast finger combos.
Shaco- Picking out and targeting enemy weaknesses
Ashe- Initiation, lane control, kiting
Janna- Truly being supportive, using clairvoyance, balancing auras and AP
Amumu- Jungling, Initiating, Tanking
Kayle- Utility, timing, rice farming, supporting, adapting (she can be built to support, tank, hard-carry)

Tokinatoor

10-13-2010

Poppy is fun dps with some tankiness built in, and only costs 1350 for a mean carry.

Lazy Lich

10-13-2010

Well play the free champs, and use the IP to buy runes until you find a free champ that you like, then buy that champ.

123birds

10-13-2010

if u like challenging characters try veigar or annivia. Gal+mumu is a great choice. Morganna is godly (though her black shield has been godly since beta) if played right

Leirkov

10-13-2010

Pick up Tristana and Miss Fortune for physical carries.

Tristana is much easier (1350 compared to MF's 6300) and can be pretty simple to use. Get a couple of games with her, she's a very very powerful champion and in the right hands, can definitely dominate a lot of games for you.

MF is a very good harassing hero with a ton of utility. She can harass amazingly (Q), AS steroid WITH healing reduction (W), slow (E) and AoE damage (R, similar to Kat's R). Top tier hero and worth picking up.

You should expand who you play though, I used to be just a carry man when I was rising to 30, and even through some of my 30 play too. Ryze, Yi, etc. Now I can play nearly every hero in the game.

Based on your suggestions, learn Shen as he is an amazing tank, and when you grab the handle on him, he will REALLY help a team out.

For support, learn Janna and Sona, as they're simply amazing. Janna makes physical carries seem OP as hell and makes a great laning partner if you're physical based. (Xin Zhao-Janna.. Pantheon-Janna, the possibilities go on.) Sona is great at harassing and also has good utility. Her auras in team fights are like having a second Aegis of the Legion buff with more bonuses (Such as move speed) and she has an AoE.. dance? I don't know what to call it, but she's a great hero to learn.

For burst heroes, Annie and Veigar as a backup are great to learn.