riot has shown they dont care

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

20 Sèven

12-12-2012

they could of easily hotfixed the black cleavers but nope they decided to let people stack them and now our ranked games are full of kids spamming cleavers with talon and panth and letting them gain elo so gj riot we know what kind of company you guys really are now

first time Vayne

12-12-2012

U mad bro?

They can't just up and hotfix the Cleavers that quickly. They would be changing a new item with very little data to base the change on. Don't worry, if the item is overpowered, then they will fix it in time -- I think we all expect them to. And if you have a problem with people spamming Cleavers on AD casters in ranked, then either don't play ranked or play an AD caster.

Besides, I think it's nice that AD casters are viable again. How long has it been since they could hold their own in ranked?...

20 Sèven

12-12-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28840015#history tell me more about cleavers seeing as you used them enough?

Zombiemaster

12-12-2012

They are nerfing Black Cleaver in the next patch so stop complaining.

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Sèven View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28840015#history tell me more about cleavers seeing as you used them enough?
I see only 2 games that Amish Lady built black cleavers and only 1 game where he built more than one...

Murdock328

12-12-2012

Many changes to items will be made during the preseason.
If I'm not mistaken BC has already been nerfed on pbe, and the muramana/ryze situation [or muramana in general?] is supposedly the next issue to be looked at.

Voyles

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
I see only 2 games that Amish Lady built black cleavers and only 1 game where he built more than one...
It's all Darius. If you notice real closely, all of those games with the Black Cleaver are losses and should be nothing to complain about.