@Riot - Reforming player looking for an answer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durious

12-12-2012

Bermp

Paine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

bump for justice

Durious

12-12-2012

Here's hoping

Crazeh Fruit

12-12-2012

This strikes me as odd.

As I believe the Tribunal only uses cases from the current month you are in, as they are most relevant to your behavior at the time.

Two, you claim that saying ADC or feed is what got you banned again. This is odd because you would have said this in pre-game chat, which the Tribunal cannot see. Nor can the player looking at the reform card.

Since it's not there then the judges would not be able to look at it.

Right now you seem like a nice person, but who's to say it's not an act?

I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, it just makes me suspicious.

Durious

12-12-2012

First, your suspicion is irrelevant to me, since I'm not asking anything of you.

Second, in game chat one of my team mates mentioned what I said pre-game about "AD or feed."

Third, I've seen nothing said anywhere about tribunal cases being drawn from the current month. If you can cite a source, that would be fantastic. But my understanding and concern is that those games were games I got reported in, and then I was reported in later games as well, and the tribunal drew from the whole lot. I'm hoping the later game reports were the usual report-your-whole-team-for-a-bad-game nonsense, and I just got unlucky with the games that were pulled for the tribunal. Or perhaps my account is now so sensitive to reports that two old games still gets me put up for punishment. Either way, I just want to know how I'm doing.

EDIT: Also, what could my motivation possible be for this being an act? If I really were trolling in my games, I'm just asking to be called out publicly by Lyte, and who would want that?

Deraviin

12-12-2012

I know you didn't come here for the community judge but... I want you to know that we support you since you seem to really be trying.

It sucks when you try to reform because your past comes back to haunt you. Its like real life in a way sometimes. Bridges burned.

But we aren't all going "OMG YOU LIAR! GO DIE!" And hope that we can see you on the fields of Justice soon.

Durious

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deraviin View Post
I know you didn't come here for the community judge but... I want you to know that we support you since you seem to really be trying.

It sucks when you try to reform because your past comes back to haunt you. Its like real life in a way sometimes. Bridges burned.

But we aren't all going "OMG YOU LIAR! GO DIE!" And hope that we can see you on the fields of Justice soon.
Thanks for your support My ban ended several days ago; I'm just hanging out here to finally resolve my ticket. I'm glad there are people like you that understand where I'm coming from.

Durious

12-13-2012

Harmless nudge

Durious

12-14-2012

A bump a day...

Durious

12-14-2012

A week til the end of the world, and all I want is some attention from Riot