I need help with this player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cespl

12-17-2012

Ok, so after a few days of playing league having a few good games and a few bad games (mostly good ) I decided to take a break for 1/2 a day and just go have fun and play a normal game. I get in and immediately get ghanked in the first 4 minutes. I'm thinking ok at least I wasn't the first blood kill. While i was out the Akali I was laneing against got around 10 Last Hits before I got back, she based and i got around 6 LH. she had like 70 ap though and killed me again after I used all my CD's to try to get away. Then the Vayne that was on my team Just started hammering into me saying things like "You F****** suck you piece of S***."
I just said sorry and tried to catch up (spoiler i couldn't) Akali was just too far ahead.
Akali killed me 3 more times and their bot lane support came and ghanked once. Since I had been out farmed for so long i was way too far to catch up. This is when Vayne just started to rip into me saying things such as "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE YOU F***TARD."
A few more things were said but I do not recall them.

I put in a report against this person but things like this have happend before to me and action has never been taken against the person (I know this because I tend to check peoples profiles to see if they've played games consistently throughout a week if I really feel that strongly about it)

I do NOT want people like this to be ruining the League of Legends community any further.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Exentrick

12-17-2012

If you're not banned/warned for this it's okay, it only gets serious when one of those happen... Also take out the person's name, it's deemed bad by Riot to call others out on the forums.

NynaeveaM

12-17-2012

Sometimes people get punished for things they have done more than 1 month ago and yea you should do a direct report through ticket i believe not here on forum better remove that name

Cespl

12-17-2012

ok I will take this down and go submit a ticket

l Gankfest l

12-17-2012

Quote:
I do NOT want people like this to be ruining the League of Legends community any further.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
More people get banned for nothing, than actually doing something. It's because the people that do nothing get reported more by the Jelly Haters and Trolls... Welcome to LoL where majority are the noobs.

Getsuei

12-17-2012

It takes awhile, normally, for the person to get judged in the Tribunal.

First, greater then 12% of thier games need to be reported. Then the case needs to be judged upon, which can take awhile sometimes. It is not a /report and they are banned the next day thing(unless Riot personally reviews the case or you are a repeat offender with a bad history.)