Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing Md With Twisted Fate-scsw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scruffysword

12-12-2012

Has anyone tried playing middle with Twisted Fate? I've one it a few times with mixed results. Are there any good builds and/or effective ways to play that lane against most champions?

What I've been doing is getting a lot of items that build my ability and mana, then one item that has good armor and/or magic resist on it. The spells I use are Ignite and Flash.

The order on the moves i upgrade are 1W, 2Q, 3Q, 4E, 5Q, 6R, 7Q, 8R, 9Q, 10W, 11R 12W, 13W, 14E, 15E, 16R, 17E, 18E.
(Number=Level; Q=Wild Cards; W=Pick A Card; E=Stacked Deck; R=Destiny

still haven't figured out a good masteries for it nd I haven't doneanything with runes yet becasue I don't have the 3rd rune page..

If anyone knows of a good strategy for playing middle lane with please let me know.

Phobiac77

01-05-2013

i go for high dmg right away and lvl my wild card to harass champs at low lvl's, as much ap as you can get quickly

Phobiac77

01-05-2013

lvl wildcards fast to hold off champs and build your ap as much as possible i also use heal and mana spells to keep me in the fight